Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween Costumes

I finally got my Halloween pictures up! Laura was the cutest pumpkin ever with funny pumpkin tights. She loved her pumpkin bucket! She and Joel trunk-or-treated at the ward party while I passed out candy and she told Joel, "Heavy!" Joel tried to carry it for her, but she didn't want that! She'd already seen his hand go into her candy bucket and eat her licorice, and knew that she didn't want any more of that! As I passed out candy, I put some in one boys bag and said, "Happy Halloween!" He looked up at me and said "You're mean!" His dad said, "No, she's nice, she just gave you candy." "No" the boy said, "She doesn't like dogs!" And then he started to cry! His dad quickly hurried him away to the next car. I thought, well kid, you're right! Why do you think I picked this costume?
Hope everyone had a fun and candy-filled Halloween!




1 comment:

anelieze castrejon said...

i couldn't believe all that the website offers! and the prices can't be beat. i'm glad it was of help to you :)

your costumes look great, and i can't believe you're so close to disneyland! you're probably there right now, lol. i would be :)

happy turkey day!