Friday, July 8, 2011

Chick-fil-A

Today, Friday July 7th, was Chick-fil-A's "Dress like me and get a free chicken sandwich" promotion. Their mascot is a cow.
Joel wore the vest I sewed him for Halloween when he was Woody from Toy Story and also wore for Laura's first birthday party which was cowgirl themed. Laura wore her pillowcase dress that I sewed when we lived in Victorville. I didn't have anything with cow print and neither did Ryan.
Joel and Laura both got free chicken sandwiches since they were wearing their cow clothing. I had a coupon that if you bought a drink and side, you got a free chicken sandwich! So dinner consisted of 3 free sandwiches, a drink and fries! (And the fruit & yogurt parfait for Laura since Joel ate his and hers sandwiches)
The place was hopping (or should I say...stampeding!!) You've never seen so many cow costumes in your life!

No comments: