Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love my husband (99% of the time!)

This morning is definitely one of the times I REALLY love my husband! Joel always gets up earlier than me in the morning and today was no exception. I heard him in the kitchen and thought irritably, "Does he not know how to shut a drawer quietly?" Then he came in the bedroom and said, “Are you getting up soon, because breakfast is ready.” Well let me tell you, I was up and out of bed so fast, you wouldn’t have believed it! There on the kitchen table was a plate set for me with 2 sliced of bacon, 2 sausages, scrambled eggs and a glass of orange juice. Wow, I felt so guilty for the mean thoughts I had just had about how he was so noisy. We enjoyed a very nice breakfast together. I wonder if he’ll make it again tomorrow? I got my fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

gina snow said...

aw.. that is sweet.... Tell him to have a chat with Robert....Way to go Joel!!!