Monday, October 12, 2009

Laura goes to work

My work is closed on Fridays so Laura and I took advantage of that fact, and last Friday Laura went in to work with me for a few hours. She played happily with some toys and then took a nap. When she woke up she had a bottle and some food and then played with more toys. She had been cooing and gurgling to herself all morning. When I got up to use the copy machine I realized she had been quiet for a while. Thats's when the silence became ominous. I walked around the edge of my desk and saw...Laura playing with the trash! She had tipped over the trash can and was pulling out each piece, examining it, and then moving on to the next piece. Hilarous!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Wow, she has gotten so big! So cute. Kids are so interested in the funniest things. I can't believe how dark her hair has gotten. Hope you all are doing well!