Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Relief Society Service Auction

The Relief Society Service Auction was last Thursday. I made a tutu and matching hairbow for the auction. It was really easy. I did 4 layers of pale pink tule and one layer of the shimmery hot pink. For those of you who came to my wedding recption, this material might look familiar. Yes, the hot pink was the runner on the tables and the tule was everywhere! What prophet said, "Use it up, make it do, or do without." I ended up getting chocolate chip bars (which were delicious!!) and ...drum roll... the parrafin foot wax and massage!!! Yea! Kelly came with me to the auction last year and that was what she got. She let me join her, since it was for two. So this year I am going to let her join me!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

It turned out so cute! LOVED it!